Description of residency program
Included in the residency:
- All regular services of our residency will be included in this open call
- The opportunity to participate in our residents exhibition on 26 April 2018 in the new gallery district of Barcelona
- One month in a single suit private room, including bedsheets & towels
- Free use of our kiln
- Access to a screen printing workshop
- 20 m2 studio space surrounded by the vineyards of Barcelona in the Penedes
- Shared kitchen ( max 6 people )
- Access to a digital art documentary library with around 900 films
- Weekly transfer to the train to go to Barcelona
Duration of residency
Between 1-3 months
Disciplines, work equipment and assistance
Artist with an interest for ceramics. In the residency equipment for ceramists are available.
Estudio Nómada is offering a stay at paradisicial artist residency Mas els Igols some 50 km outside of Barcelona city. Included in the stay is free usage of the kiln (value: €15/firing) and a 10% grant on the rooms.
You will have access to a large studio in an ancient farmhouse in Barcelona’s wine regio Penedes and join a group exhibition in our gallery in the gallery district in Barcelona city centre (on Trafalgar 55).
Fees and support
Single room (10% grant) + usage kiln (max 10 firings) = €585
Double room (10% grant)+ usage kiln (max 10 firings) = €675 if used by a single perons and €775 if used by a couple
Expectations towards the artist
If the artists is open to this we would like to organize a class or lecture in our school in Barcelona city.
We offer to leave a work behind to show in ur residence exhibition on 26 April. The expenses for sending the work back after the show are for the artists.
Apply by sending a portfolio and preferred dates of stay to email@example.com
For more information you can also call +34622689032