Mas els Igols is an artist oasis we created for independent artists that want to dedicate fulltime to producing their art in a highly focussed creating environment. You will live and work in a restored 250 year old wine estate in a recently refurbished (2015) en suite room and share a comfortable kitchen and large outdoor spaces with maximum 6 other artists.
- 20 m. studio space surrounded by the vineyards of Barcelona (in the Penedes)
- en suite private room (cleaned weekly, including bedsheets & towels)
- shared kitchen (with max. 6 people)
- access to a large art documentary library
- weekly transfer to the train station to go to Barcelona
- screen printing workshop & equipment (for screens up to 150 x 140 cm.)
- access to a kiln, tools for welding, wood, etc.
- mini market with produce from our ecologically run veggie garden and local producers
- exhibition in Barcelona in a resident group show (after a minimum stay of 2 months this is included in the fee)